Guests have told us that their stay at the Kenwood Cottage is totally relaxing. The cottage is fully furnished and comes with all the necessities and comforts you will need for a relaxing vacation.
The bathroom comes fully equiped with a hair dryer and luxurious toiletries and plush towels; and when you lie down, enjoy 600 count cotton linens.
The following lists many of the amenities at the Kenwood Cottage:
- Two bedrooms, two full baths, over 1,300 square feet of living space
- Hot tub on private rear deck overlooking the year round Adobe Canyon Creek
- King bed in master bedroom; queen bed in front bedroom both with luxurious cotton linens and comforters
- Plush towels
- Luxurious toiletries
- Hair dryer and make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- WiFi with super high speed access (150-200+ MB/S)
- Free local AND long distance telephone calls (in the US)
- 55" High Definition TV with HD channels and DVR (pause/rewind/record/skip commercials)
- Comcast / xfinity Cable TV (over 100 high definition channels) with "On Demand" (watch popular shows at your leisure)
- Blu-Ray/DVD & a selection of movies including Sideways and Bottle Shock
- Bose Wave Radio/CD player with a large selection of CDs to set just the right mood
- Ceiling fan with remote in both bedrooms
- New windows can be opened/locked and have screens - perfect for the night time drop in temperature to 55 degrees - welcome to wine country!
- Fireplace with wood burning insert
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds
- K-Cup Coffee maker and Gourmet coffee
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposer, Refrigerator
- Fully-equipped kitchen with numerous utensils, Calphalon non-stick cookware, electric hand appliances (blender, mini-chopper, toaster, can opener), sugar, creamer, oil, spices and much more!
- Weber Gas BBQ located on rear deck
- Full-size Bosch Washer and Dryer (you provide soap)
- Two bicycles for wine tasting (lock provided)
- Tesla Wall Charger available. We are listed on Tesla's Destination Charger list and website. 50amp Tesla charger located next to private driveway. Just plug your car in each night to enjoy the wine country fully charged by day! 30 miles per hour charge rate.
- Complete guest guide including suggested places to go, restaurants, wineries, and simplified operating instructions for everything at the cottage
- . . . and a bottle of delicious local wine
Wine Country Massage in the Comfort & Privacy of the Kenwood Cottage!
Relax deeply into your vacation by enjoying a rejuvenating, healing massage therapy treatment. Our licensed Massage Therapist is Ananda Fierro who brings over 25 years experience to each session and provides onsite treatments in the privacy of the Kenwood Cottage.
"...her wonderful touch... was like a spiritual birth. In my opinion, Ananda is not just a masseuse, she's a healer who puts all of her love and passion into every session. She's exceptional".
—Rudy Perez, Grammy Award Winning, 4 time Billboard Producer of the Year
Pamperings menu — sessions can be 1, 1.5, or 2 hours in duration
- Deep Tissue Massage — Focuses on specific pressure points. This stronger treatment can yield longer relief. Excellent for workout enthusiasts, injury rehabilitation or built-up stress.
- Swedish Massage — Long strokes, gentle rocking, kneading and pressure points are used in this effective approach. It opens tissues while brings a feeling of calm to the nervous system.
- Reiki-Massage — Reiki is given by placing hands on ‘body safe zones’, allowing greater life-energy to flow through. Light music plays while Swedish or Deep Tissue is combined to create what some have called 'a profound experience'. Ideal as a 90 minute session.
We will send you complete information on booking your massage with your final confirmation including current rates. Ananda is much less expensive than any nearby spa and much more convenient!
Traveling with a group? — Create a luxurious massage experience! Ananda will arrange for another caring massage therapist to arrive and work with her (more if necessary) to cater to the needs of all, one after the other.