Two-night minimum. Rates below are for up to four (4) guests staying at the cottage. See information below for additional details on pricing.
April 2017 - September 2017*
|Weekdays (Sun-Thurs)||$ 329/ night|
|Weekends (Fri/Sat)||$ 399 / night|
|Weekly||$ 2,049 / week|
|Weekdays (Sun-Thurs)||$ 349/ night|
|Weekends (Fri/Sat)||$ 419 / night|
|Weekly||$ 2,149 / week|
November 2016 - March 2017*
|Weekdays (Sun-Thurs)||$ 309/ day|
|Weekends (Fri/Sat)||$ 379 / day|
|Weekly||$ 1,999 / week|
*Additional Special Rates:
Memorial Day Weekend - 3 night minimum, $499 / night
Labor Day Weekend - 3 night minimum, $499 / night
Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve +$50 / night
Past guests, please identify yourself for special discounts.
Note: The maximum occupancy of the cottage is four guests.
Note we do not have a cleaning fee, spa fee, laundry fee, security deposit, etc. that most other vacation rentals charge. Avoid the VRBO booking ("Service") fee by booking direct through us.
Call or email for Sonoma race day and other Holiday rates.
- Rates above plus Sonoma Occupancy Tax of 9% (12% for rentals in 2017 - thank the city council!).
- The cottage can not be used as a gathering place, venue, or for social gatherings. Our max occupancy is 4 guests at any time.
- Book through us directly and avoid the VRBO booking fee!
- Check in is after 3pm and check out by 11am.
- A 50% deposit is due within 5 days of booking. The balance is due two weeks prior to arrival.
- Visa (preferred), MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- We have a firm no-smoking policy on the property.
- We love pets too, but sorry, we don't allow them.
- We have a no-refund policy - but if we are able to rebook the cottage for the same time period, we will refund your deposit, less a $100 administrative fee. We encourage you to consider travel insurance.
- This is a private home in a country area with houses nearby - quiet and respectful behavior is required.
- Your privacy is important to us. We do not share your personal information with 3rd parties.
Check our Kenwood Cottage Availability Calendar first and then request a reservation directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form. Please include your check-in / check-out dates and number of people staying. We will send you a quote in 24 hours or less and confirm availability.
Check our Kenwood Cottage Availability Calendar first and then call 510-471-4710 for questions or to book your stay.