Two-night minimum. Rates below are for up to four (4) guests staying at the cottage.
Note we do not have a cleaning fee, spa fee, laundry fee, security deposit, etc. that most other vacation rentals charge.
Avoid the VRBO booking ("Service") fee by booking through us.
*See information below for additional details on pricing.
Spring: March - May* 2019 2020
|Weekdays (Sun-Thurs)||$ 349 / night||$ 349 / night|
|Weekends (Fri/Sat)||$ 409 / night||$ 409 / night|
|Weekly||$ 2,299 / week||$ 2,299 / week|
Summer: June - Aug* 2019 2020
|Weekdays (Sun-Thurs)||$ 359 / night||$359 / night|
|Weekends (Fri/Sat)||$ 429 / night||$429 / night|
|Weekly||$ 2,399 / week||$2,399 / week|
Wine Crush: Sept/Oct 2019 2020
|Weekdays (Sun-Thurs)||$ 369 / night||$ 369 / night|
|Weekends (Fri/Sat)||$ 439 / night||$ 439 / night|
|Weekly||$ 2,449 / week||$ 2,449 / week|
Winter: Nov-Feb 2019/2020 2020/2021*
|Weekdays (Sun-Thurs)||$ 349/ night||$ 349 / night|
|Weekends (Fri/Sat)||$ 399 / night||$ 399 / night|
|Weekly||$ 2,249/ week||$ 2,249 / week|
*Additional Special Rates: 2019 / 2020
Memorial Day Weekend - 3 night min (F/S/Su): Total $1800 / 1875
Labor Day Weekend - 3 night min (F/S/Su): Total $1800 / 1875
Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, 4th of July: +$50 / night
Call or email for Sonoma race day and other Holiday rates.
Note: The maximum occupancy of the cottage is four guests.
- Rates above plus Sonoma Occupancy Tax of 12%
- Check in is after 3pm and check out by 11am.
- A 50% deposit is due within 5 days of booking. The balance is due two weeks prior to arrival.
- Visa (preferred), MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- We have a firm no-smoking policy on the property.
- We love pets too, but sorry, we don't allow them.
- We have a no-refund policy - but if we are able to rebook the cottage for the same time period, we will refund your deposit, less a $100 administrative fee. We encourage you to consider travel insurance.
- This is a private home in a country area with houses nearby - quiet and respectful behavior is required.
- Here are additional restrictions we need to enforce to allow us to continue to have a vacation rental license in Sonoma
- We are a registered vacation rental in Sonoma County and adhere to all of the restrictions imposed as part of these requirements. Transcient Occupany License #547N.
- Quiet hour is 10p-8a. We do not allow amplified sound outside.
- The cottage can not be used as a gathering place, for venues or weddings, or for social or cultural gatherings. Our max occupancy is 4 guests at any time.
- We have space for 2-3 cars on property for parking. There is no off-site parking.
- We do not allow the use of open fires outside on property. We do have a indoor fireplace that can be used subject to no spare the air day in place that day.
- Your privacy is important to us. We do not share your personal information with 3rd parties.
Check our Kenwood Cottage Availability Calendar first and then request a reservation directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form. Please include your check-in / check-out dates and number of people staying. We will send you a quote in 24 hours or less and confirm availability.
Check our Kenwood Cottage Availability Calendar first and then call 510-471-4710 for questions or to book your stay.