Guests continually tell us that their stay was totally relaxing. The cottage is fully furnished and comes with all the necessities and comforts you will need for a relaxing vacation. There is no comparison vs staying at a hotel or most other rental homes with what Kenwood Cottage offers
A sampling of the many amenities at the Kenwood Cottage:
The Cottage and Rooms
- Over 1,300 square feet of indoor living space
- Two bedrooms, two baths - one with tub/shower combo and one with an enclosed shower
- King bed in master bedroom; queen bed in front bedroom both with luxurious comforters and high thread count cotton linens
- Plush towels and luxurious toiletries in each bathroom
- Hair dryer and make-up mirror
- Hot tub on private rear deck overlooking the year-round-flowing Adobe Canyon Creek
- Private front and rear yard with a year round creek flowing on property
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds
- Chairs and benches throughout to sip a glass of wine or read a book surrounded by mature trees and wildlife
- Comfortable leather living room furniture, sofa, love seat, and recliner
- WiFi with super high speed internet access (400+ Mb/sec) - likely faster than your own home
- Free local AND long distance telephone calls (in the US)
- 65" High Definition TV with HD channels and DVR (pause/rewind/record/skip commercials)
- Comcast / xfinity Cable TV (over 100 high definition channels) with "On Demand" (watch popular shows at your leisure)
- Blu-Ray/DVD with a selection of over 100 movies including Sideways and Bottle Shock
- Bose Wave Radio/CD player with a over 300 CDs to set just the right mood
- Desk with work chair in living room, 32" monitor (with HDMI cable) to connect to your laptop
- Two bicycles for wine tasting (lock provided)
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating
- Ceiling fan with remote in both bedrooms
- Dual-pane windows can be opened/locked and have screens - perfect for the night time drop in temperature to 55-60 degrees - welcome to the wine country!
- Cottage is Solar powered with battery backup (when needed). No power outages here! (which can happen frequently in Sonoma and Napa). See if any other vacation rental home has this feature!
Kitchen and Appliances
- K-Cup Coffee maker and Gourmet coffee provided with creamer and sugar/sweetener
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposer, Refrigerator/ Freezer, stove, oven.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with numerous utensils, Calphalon non-stick cookware, sharp knives, electric hand appliances (blender, mini-chopper, toaster, stick blender), sugar, creamer, oil,
spices, foil, sarah wrap, and much more!
We will be shocked if there is a kitchen gadget you may need that we don't already have!
- Large selection of cookbooks including a sizeable collection of William Sonoma titles. Just in case you decide to cook like we often do while staying!
- Weber Gas BBQ located on rear deck. Spare tank onsite.
- Full-size Bosch Washer and Dryer (you provide HE detergent)
- Iron and ironing board
- Tesla Wall Charger, free for registered guests. The Tesla charger is located next to our private driveway. Just plug your Tesla in each night to enjoy the wine country fully charged by day! 30 miles per hour charge rate (40amp, 220V).
- We don't charge a cleaning fee; nearly all other vacation rentals in the area have an additional fee. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples on the "rates".
- Complete guest guide including suggested places to go, restaurants, wineries, and simplified operating instructions for everything at the cottage
- . . . and a free bottle of delicious local wine